PYP-4 is making websites for their new unit of inquiry, All Systems Go. Students will work in pairs or individually to create website based on one of the systems that they are studying. Before beginning their Google websites, they explored the sites below in order to determine the body system in which they are most interested.
These are the guiding questions for the website:
- Key Parts - What are the parts of the system?
- Purpose - What is the purpose of the system? What does it do?
- Function - How does the system work?
- Connection - How does the system connect to other systems?
- Interesting Information - What is some interesting information about the system?
Here is an example:
Students will include the following in their website:
- Create a new website
- Add and edit pages
- Insert maps, forms, video, images
- Embed documents
- Customize site layout and appearance
- Share our sites for private or public use