Grades 3 students are learning how to use Google Hangouts chat function. They used the form below to get to know a classmate using only the chat with no talking. Let's see who can submit the form correctly first! The next challenge is to get as many Hangouts partners as you can.
- Log into Gmail so that Hangouts is open
- Quietly find someone with whom to partner
- Open the Google form below in a tab and fill it out by asking the questions over the Hangout chat...no talking!
- Once you and your partner have answered all of the questions for each of you, you BOTH submit your form
- Find a new partner (quietly) and repeat the activity again with your new partner.
- REMEMBER, you are filling out the answers for your partner and they are filling out the answers for you